Bewitched Woods Edit
Everlasting glow and glamour!
Bewitched Woods is a field effect that was released in Version 8 of Rejuvenation. It is most notably used by Flora and Florin.
General Effects Edit
- Pokemon sleeping in the fairy rings take damage equal to 1/16th of max HP.
- Fairy type moves increase in base power by x1.3.
- Grass type moves increase in base power by x1.3.
- Grounded Grass Pokemon restore 1/16th Max HP each turn
- Fairy and Grass types now hit Steel type Pokemon for Super Effective damage.
- Poison attacks deal neutral to Grass and Fairy types.
- Dark type moves increase in base power by x1.2.
Abilities Affected Edit
- Effect Spore has a doubled activation rate
- Natural Cure heals status at the end of the turn
- Flower Veil affects all types of Pokemon
- Flower Gift is active regardless of the weather
Moves Affected Edit
Moves that gain a 1.4x boost in power Edit
- Ice Beam
- Charge Beam
- Signal Beam
- Aurora Beam
- Flash Cannon
- Magical Leaf
Moves that gain a 1.2x boost in power Edit
- Dark Pulse
- Night Daze
Moves that have had their accuracy boosted to 95 Edit
- Stun Spore
- Poison Powder
- Sleep Powder
- Grass Whistle
Moves that change the field into a Forest Field Edit
- Healing Wish
- Heal Pulse
- Floral Healing
Other Moves Edit
- Strength Sap now also lowers Special Attack
- Forest's Curse additionally curses the target
- Nature Power becomes Dazzling Gleam
- Magical Seed raises Special Defense and applies ingrain to the user
Flora and Florin.